2012. február 24., péntek

☆ STREET DANCE BATTLE 2 ☆

it was just awesome.


I don't want to write all my day, because I can't I would forget to write something about I want so... Let the pictures and the videos talk ;D actually I'm not that 'let's take a photo of every moment person... so I don't take a lot of pictures about my days...xD but there's a lot of official pictures from photographers:D


Sleepwalkers Dance Company - Performance


my crew is the 9th in the performance :D





SleepWalkers Dance Crew - Battle group dance performance





and the pictures :)






I tried new kind of hair :3






crew <3










my family <3 SLEEPWALKERS DANCE COMPANY






watching the workshops - with Detti :)






ladies :3




Dóri <3










PERFORMANCE!






András, Rico and Sanyi XDDD - no they didn't drunk... HERE. :D






JESUS CHRIST XDDD Rico






people






Andi & Kitti <3






Detti Petra Kriszti <3






András & Ananász :DDD






backstage :D

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése