2011. november 8., kedd

☆ MTV EMA 2011 Belfast ☆

Annyeong~

How are u guys? :)
I'm fine! My life is getting better and better. At first:

BIGBANG FROM ASIA PACIFIC WON THE 'WORLDWIDE ACT' AWARD AT MTV EMA 6TH OF NOVEMBER 2011 IN BELFAST!



VIP's we did it! I'm so happy about this. I'm proud to be VIP, and proud to my BIGBANG boys <3



Sorry, but I can tell u how the fuck I felt when they won, and how the fuck I'm feeling right now too... I can't tell how much happiness if for me <333 I'm a VIP, so I think other VIP's know how I feel~



Yesterday and today all about, them every people I meet I tell them 'BIGBANG WON!!' haha yes, I'm crazy, but I NEED to tell this to EVERYONE. hahaha



And yesterday András my dance teacher <3 told me, we 'll have more performances in the future it's not 100% but it can be soooo it's also a big happy news for me :3 

but... yesterday i needed to came home alone... usually my dad came to me w/ car, and bring me home safely but... yesterday he needed to go to anywhere uhm... family thingy so he can't came for me... in the district where i live... there are lot of bad people.. yeah. when i was in the bus number 159, two of them came, and they shouted loudly, kicking the seats and shows they knifes... IT WAS FUCKING SCARY OKAY? ... and then I stayed down from the bus, and started walking home... 3 motherfucking gypsy band came while i came home.......... PAPA DON'T GO AWAY AGAIN... okay sorry, I know my english is not so good ._.' but then i got a message from her. <3 

sooo my yesterday have 3 BIG HAPPINESS DOSE for me <3

BIGBANG FROM ASIA PACIFIC WON THE 'WORLDWIDE ACT' AWARD AT MTV EMA 6TH OF NOVEMBER IN 2011 IN BELFAST~~~ yay <3

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése