2011. december 2., péntek

☆ the last hurry before go to Serbia ☆

Annyeong~ ^o^v

I can tell, I'm in a big hurry, and I'm afraid a little bit too.
Tomorrow I'll go to Serbia I have my meet at 6:45 pm TT I have to wake up at 5:00 PM ! .___. omo

My feelings are so mixed, I feel fear cause what if i fail?! TT but I feel hurry too I want to be in the way to Serbia with my team and I want to win second or first place in the competition too! SO BAD... But I'm really afraid about we won't be able to win any places from those... I really really wanna win, and show to these people who the fuck we are. Who the fuck is Sleepwalkers. I want to celebrate with my beloved group mates with my REAL group mates...  and feel happiness and feel what the winners feel... I really wanna... I never felt like this before... So I really wanna now. 

私は勝つためにしたい!
We'll look like porcelain dolls, I think it will suit my gyaru make up :D

MUSZÁJ NYERNÜNK. pont.

RAISE YOUR HANDS IF YOU HATE ME. HALO!
RAISE YOUR HANDS IF YOU ENVY ME. HALO!
RAISE YOUR HANDS IF YOU CATCH ME. HALO!
HALO! HALO! HALO!
 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése