2011. szeptember 20., kedd

☆ Digital Sushi ☆

Hey sweeties~ ♥

How are ya doing?

I'm fine. ♥

I hope my dear followers too~ >o<


(srsly srry fr my non-gyaru make up and no circle lens ;_; but at school i can't wear fake eyelashes or contact lens...)

in this entry, i will write about  Digital Sushi, 'bout my school life, and in Hungarian, i will write 'bout my feelings now. sorry but i can't speak english that much how  i feel, and how i want to write it. ;w;

at first, I went to DS w/ Barbi and Chibi

they were late, so i wait so much at Boráros tér.. ;w; but finally, they arrived!! \*o*/
and then, we came to my place and make our hair, make up etc. to the party~


Let's go to party~ !

sorry, but I didn't took any photos .___.

the party was good, but not the best but at 3 PM we need to came out, cuz the police and the emergency came...

someone drove when he dranked, and a girl sat on the car's roof, and she fallen down... hehh. poor girl.

I'm in the first class in high school as u know, in language year, so i learn english at 12 hours, and italian at 4 hours... i hate it grrrr.... and also my italian teacher is.... just no. 'kay? :'D she's just NO.  =_=


today's make up~ from morning



maybe these pictures better from my make up :)
It's not really gal w/o fake eyelashes, but i love to make make ups like these~ ♥ maybe it's inspired by Kate Riho's older make ups >o<


that was me today~


other picture from today~

omg my nails so short T______T i want my nails back!! but in school i can't wear fake nails.. they can broke down and it hurts a lot... ..



and today's picture about my dearest men, Nao ♥

and the Hungarian part of my entry:

Kaptunk egy új osztálytársat évelején, Sebit. hát.. fura fiú. valószínűleg sosem fogok vele nagy spanci viszonyba kerülni. :'D

Tegnap pedig kaptunk még egy új osztálytársat, Nicole-t. Nagyon kedves, és csinos. Sokkal szimpatikusabb mint Sebi. xD Nicole szintén Csepeli, és Ő is hip-hopot táncol~ \^o^/

Mostanában megint kezdek ellustulni... amit nagyon nem kéne ToT tényleg nem. Idén javítani szeretnék.

És megint súlyos önbecslési problémáim vannak, amik ugyan még csöndben csinálják amit csinálnak, de épp elég hangosan is, hogy érezzem, hogy megint alig érzem valakinek magamat.. Tehetségtelen. Csúnya. Hájas. ezek a dolgok csengnek a fülemben folyton. Tényleg... kezdek bele fáradni.

Mindenütt a tökéleteset látom tényleg.. mindenütt.

Az utcán, a tökéletesen vékony kondis lányok tökéletes bőrrel és csinos pofival... lehangoló.

A barátaim, akik párkapcsolatban vannak. Mint Ancsi & Vitya mert őket nap mint nap látom. Nagyon cukik, olyanok mint Barbie és Ken, tényleg. Imádni valóak együtt.. de csak arra emlékeztetnek, hogy nekem soha nem sikerül SEMMI. :'D

najó. rinya off.

bye bye~ ♥

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése