2011. november 30., szerda

☆ inspirations and I go to Serbia ☆

Maybe It was in summer when I posted about my inspirations... I think my inspirations changed a lot 'til now so I want to make a list of them again ☆

When I started gyaru I only searched for inspirations whom gyaru too. And only for japanese gals.
But now my mind changed a lot, so I want to show my current inspirations. >3<

the first ☆ CL from 2NE1



I'm the baddest female Seoul City ever had.
Her style is just perfect 'kay? 
Her style her moves her swag and everything. I look up at her so much.
some of my friends said I'm look like CL in some things, that's make me fucking proud >3<

the second ☆ Raina Ogami av gyaru



Especially I love her make up style a lot, she can be sexy and cute in the same way! 
Such a herpderp <3 

the third ☆ Akahori Haruka a.k.a Akaharu 



I love her style, and she's the prettiest version of Tsubasa Masuwaka for me. sorry I don't like Tsubasa's look... she did too much plastic surgery in my opinion.

the fourth ☆ Park Bom from 2NE1



I know she had plastic surgery as Tsubasa but she's perfect in this way.  SWAGGER.

the fifth is ☆ Takeda Shizuka



just perfect. in everything. 

the sixth is ☆ Ozaki Sayoko 



In my opinion Sayoko looks like a foreigner sometimes, and she's not really the "cute gal" type. She's SEXY. deal with it. 

the seventh is ☆ Akane Satomi



Okay, I really love nuts. nuts is my fave magazine and nuts models are my fave gal models so >3< So she can't be not here too. <3 

the eighth ☆ Jihyun from Black Queen korean dance group 



She's the reason why I'm blonde. she was blonde when I strarted to know Black Queen and because I hated brown xD She's one of my dancer inspirations too. <3 

the nineth ☆ Jelly Anna



She's my biggest gaijin gal inspiration. I adore her and her style. <3 

so that's all now~

last Saturday I met Bubu, and she came to see our prolusion to the Serbian dance competition >3< I'm so nervous, I really wanna win... That's the first time when I wanna win a competition... so bad ;w;

this was my make up:



and I curled my hair a little bit :3



I like straight hair much better >_<

Saturday I'll go to Serbia.. I REALLY WANNA WIN. TwT pray for me~ hahaha
 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése