2011. december 4., vasárnap

☆ Vojvodina Open 2011 - Serbia, Kanjiza ☆

hi!

as I wrote yesterday night, WE WON!
at first here's the video from our coreography:


I do my Jay Park solo as usual :3 naa~ how you like it?

I needed to woke up at 5:00PM it was so early =w="

I done my make up, and go to the Csise Fitness's parking to met with my team mates and with the downtown team, and go to Serbia with a bus!

It was so foggy at 6:15 I left home this time and so dark! I felt I was in a horror movie, and the time is about midnight but no... it was around 6:15 *sigh* and my earphones brokes too T___T

I miss the bus to the Csise, so I needed to wait 10 minutes to the next bus ... :c shit. the bus went in front of my nose actually so I was a little bit nervous I arrived to the Csise Fitness's parking and met with Cinti, Roland and Évi & her boyfriend Karesz :D We waited a little bit then András my dance trainer and Kitti his girlfriend, also a dance trainer and dancer came after them the bus came too with the downtown members in.










We took some early photos with Cinti :D





 bus residents xDDD


I slept a little in the bus... I was really sleepy >___<






our way was quite long... We traveled about 2-3 hours to the Hungarian-Serbian border. ^^;





Karesz while he wrote our names and ID card numbers to a paper and Cinti's hair xD


I took a lot of photos of the border, hahaha it was my first time to go abroad so I was excited~ I have pee at the border for 1 euro!! XDDDDDDD srsly xDDD I really wanted to tell this :D we wait a half hour at the border.


We traveled another half hours to Magyarkanizsa/Kanjiza.


The preparation get's started!























Nothing happened this time... We just waited long for our time >___<


When we end with the make up-s and hairs we took some group pictures!


    me, Barbi, Cinti, Enci :3


SLEEPWALKERS - Fabolous Dance Crew!

And our time came... We danced out our everything. WE DID IT! 




WE WON THE FIRST PLACE!



We went to win, and we won!



I'm really proud of us

We recieved a cup and diplomas with our names!

THANK YOU VOJVODINA OPEN 2011 - SERBIA, KANJIZA! 

another view: 



5 megjegyzés:

  1. ááá *__* bárcsak ott lehettem volna első sorban >_>' nagyon ügyesek vagytok *__* gratu még egyszer *__* ♥

    btw milyen szexi szólód van : o

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Hohóóóó jól toltátok bögyösöm o3o. Rohadt jól rázod O^O Gratula még egyszer *--* nyöáááá

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Niki: ó bárcsak ott lehettél volna az első sorba ;w; köszönjük szépen mindenki nevében *______* ♥

    btw. köszöni a szexi szólóm >:3 ♥

    Viccu: köszönjük x3♥ hát próbálkozom >3< köszönjük *-*♥

    VálaszTörlés
  4. Looks so cool and fun! Makes me want to dance now too~

    VálaszTörlés
  5. That wasn't that much fun as I wanted (maybe because the downtown team, we not really get on well with them cause they are so unfriendly with us... ._.') but it was fun a lot :D

    VálaszTörlés