2011. október 10., hétfő

☆ tonns of chinese love songs ☆

Ni hao~ ☆

你怎么样?(How are you?)

In my last few days I'm listening a lot of chinese-, mandopop! :')

And I love it so much xD It makes me calm~ as u know I'm not so calm in these days because of Yamapi and Ryo left NEWS ^^; it really hurts. 

I listen a lot of Show Luo (罗志祥) Mina (米纳) who debuted in korea also :) and Jolin Tsai (蔡依林) they are my favorites now 微笑



 Today I went to the ophthalmology, because last week I have sinusitis, and now my eyes hurts so much, yeah my sinusitis covered to my eyes.... TToTTT but I got eye drops so I can go to school tomorrow \^o^/ I haven't meet w/ my classmates so long I'm always sick... ehh

and I got a notebook!!~ yay 



Acer Aspire one, and It's purple *o* one of my favourite colors <3 

thanks to dad :3

and I did a new desing to my blog, as u can see. It's not pro, but mine ;D

 and some hungarian word:

basszad neki Jang Geun Suk! :'D 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése